Services for Landlords
Learn about local real estate trends for Vermont in the Vermont Market Report YEAR IN REVIEW: 2014»
Renting a property can be a daunting task. Managing the advertising; keeping track of the messages; making time in your schedule for all of the showings; ... and then selecting a qualified tenant? For a fee of one month’s rent, Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman's Rental Services can handle the entire process from taking pictures and marketing the property to facilitating the lease and handing over the keys to your new tenant. No other rental agency around offers such an extensive marketing plan.
Here's an idea of the services we provide to Landlords:
Marketing of Your Rental Property
We will discuss with you the marketing plan for your property.
- Interior and exterior photos
- Promotion on up to seven local and national websites
Managing the Process
Our Rental Specialist will manage all aspects of renting your property including:
- Providing you updates on renter interest & inquiries
- Managing property inquiries & phone calls including being present at all showings
- Providing you information and guidance on the rules & regulations for renting in Vermont (for both landlord & tenants)
Securing a Tenant
Our Rental Services include all aspects of assisting you in securing a tenant including:
- Property showings to prospective tenants
- Rental application provided
- Secure credit, reference, and employment checks for prospective tenants
- Creation of a comprehensive lease
- Move in/out Checklist provided
Our Standard Agreement for properties rented is based on the monthly rent for the property and is effective for 3 months.
Please give our Rental department a call to discuss your specific property and how we may be of assistance to you.
Molly Hall, Rentals Specialist
Questions or Comments
Call: (802) 863-1500