About Our Office
Headquartered in Burlington, Vermont and offering a real estate sales center in St. Albans and Vergennes, Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty has a proven track record of providing extraordinary real estate services and cutting-edge technology initiatives to homebuyers and sellers throughout Northwest Vermont.
We understand the questions our customers face when making what may be one of their biggest financial decisions. We offer unique marketing and internet strategies, analysis of market trends, and highly skilled Agents—It is this commitment to providing exceptional service that has earned us a 98% Satisfaction Rating from our sellers and buyers. With more than 90 experienced Realtors and staff, we offer a wealth of skills, from marketing luxury homes to assisting professionals relocating in or out of state.
We strive to be the trusted source of innovative real estate solutions, creating exceptional experiences for all we serve.
This is illustrated by our consistent ranking as the “Readers Choice” for best real estate agency by Seven Days newspaper; as a long-standing recipient of the "5-Star" award by Cartus Relocation, the worldwide leader in relocation services; recognition as the #1 Coldwell Banker office in Vermont; and as a Coldwell Banker Chairman Circle company - an elite standing that recognizes the top 50 Coldwell Banker companies worldwide.
The Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty Difference
- Experienced Agents: Our Realtors are highly trained in negotiation, conflict resolution, eMarketing strategies and luxury home sales. Our agents consistently garner top industry awards for their commitment to clients and are among Vermont's most highly productive agents.
- Vermont's Top Integrated Marketing Plan: Backed by an experienced marketing and technology team, CBHB has developed an integrated digital, social, and print marketing plan for properties that reaches the most potential buyers. Learn more at our services page.
- Exclusive Vermont Relocation Services: Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty offers Vermont's only dedicated relocation team, headed by our Relocation Manager, Enya Murphy, who has helped hundreds of clients move to and from Vermont.
- Rental Services for Tenants: Renting in the Greater Burlington area can present challenges given the strong demand for properties.
- A Network of Home Services: A free service offered to our clients to help them find referrals for trusted service professionals. Ranging from plumbers to pet sitters.
A Commitment to the Community
As one of the Greater Burlington area's most prominent and long-standing businesses, Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty has been serving our community for over 50 years.
- Recognized as the "Best Real Estate Agency" by Seven Days readers, nine consecutive years
- Recognized by the United Way of Northwest Vermont. with numerous top awards including the Campaign of the Year (multiple year winner); the Spirit Award; the first-ever recipient of the LIVE United Award; and, most recently, with the "United Way Lifetime Achievement" .
- Recipient of the Coldwell Banker International Golden Hammer Award for our efforts in building a home for Green Mountain Habitat for Humanity.
The roots of Hickok & Boardman stretch back to 1821 with Hickok & Boardman Insurance, on of the oldest and most respected insurance agencies in Vermont. Today, the Hickok & Boardman Network of Companies includes the following companies:
- Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
- Hickok & Boardman Insurance Group
- Hickok & Boardman HR Intelligence
- Hickok & Boardman Financial Planning
- Hickok & Boardman Retirement Solutions
- Dennis, Ricker & Brown
- Green Mountain Safety Consulting
About Coldwell Banker
Since 1906, the Coldwell Banker® organization has been a premier full-service real estate provider. In 2007, Franchise Times magazine prestigious Top 200 issue ranked the Coldwell Banker system No. 1 in real estate for the eighth straight year and 12th among franchisors in all industries. The Coldwell Banker System has approximately 3,800 residential real estate offices and nearly 117,000 sales associates in 47 countries and territories. The Coldwell Banker System is a leader in the industry in residential and commercial real estate and in niche markets such as resort, new home and luxury property through its Coldwell Banker Previews International® division. It is a pioneer in consumer services with its Coldwell Banker Concierge® Service Program and award-winning website, www.coldwellbanker.com. Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, a global provider of real estate and relocation services. Coldwell Banker is a registered trademark licensed to Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. Each office is independently owned and operated.
Speak with an Agent Today
Call: (802) 863-1500