Expertise & Qualifications
- Relocation Specialist & trained in military transition/moves
- A constant communicator -- always keeping clients updated
- A strong community volunteer -- Cancer Patient Support Board
- Willing to donate her time -- Mercy Connections Board
- A true dot connector -- linking people with common goals
- Lifetime career in sales, marketing and communications
- Former small business owner -- started & ran two B&B/Inns
- A strategic planner and thinker
Having just received -- for the second year in a row -- the "Exceptional Experiences Award for 100% Customer Satisfaction" from Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman, Bobbe became a member of the Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society (the top 17% of all Sales Associates Internationally) and was also named one of five "Rookie All Stars of the Year" by the Northwest Vermont Board of Realtors in 2015. A known community leader and marketing/communications expert, Bobbe brings that experience to her work with home buyers and sellers. The former Director of Communications for United Way of Chittenden County, she also served as Vermont’s first Commissioner of Tourism & Marketing and was the founder/co-owner of two local inns. After her retirement from United Way in 2012, Bobbe realized that a career in real estate was an ideal way to combine her marketing and sales skills, love of architecture and commitment to creating positive change for Vermonters.
"I have had many, many years of working directly with people to help them achieve their goals or find what makes them happy and fulfilled. Teaching, owning and operation two bed and breakfast inns, heading up the State of Vermont's Tourism Department, and being part of the executive team at United Way of Chittenden County gave me immeasurable experience working with and for others in collaborative ways. What could be more important when buying or selling a home? I bring that skill and many hours of volunteer community leadership to Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty - a socially conscience company that stands above other organizations in service to others and the real estate industry."
- C.&E., Essex Junction
- C.S., Essex Junction
- J.&K., Colchester