Expertise & Qualifications
- Member of VAR (Vermont Association of REALTORS)
- Member of NAR (National Association of REALTORS
- Licensed as both Salesperson and Broker
- B.A McGill University
- Grad. Cert. Advertising/Pub. Relations Concordia University
- Member of Top Relocation Networks
- Je parle Francais. Ce serait un plaisir de vous aider!
Cheryl MalkinREALTOR / Broker
For over 20 years I have guided new and valued clients through the process of buying and selling their homes. I strive to provide the best experience for them even while negotiating, advocating and resolving the many issues which may arise. When one young couple buying their first home told me during a very busy season that they felt like they were my “only clients,” I knew I was doing the right work
Having a background in education, my goal is to inform people about the real estate market, prices and availability and give them the tools to make good decisions while making use of my experience and expertise. In addition, I can help re-imagine a ‘problem’ lay-out, stage a house for presentation, find resources locally or across the country and more.
Every market is different, each client, house and need. I provide personalized service from start to finish keeping your needs in mind at all time, but I also have the many resources of Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman’s dedicated marketing and tech departments. Together we make the difference for you.
- Margot, Georgia
- Cathy and Dave, St Albans Road
- Michele, Burlington