Helen Lyons Realtor
Williston native Helen Lyons enjoyed an international opera career in Germany, France, the UK, and China before returning home. Thrilled to be back in the Green Mountain State, Helen brings exceptional communication skills to her work with home buyers and sellers.
As in singing, education is a vital component of real estate, and Helen not only strives to keep herself apprised of the latest information and technology, but also to educate her clients, empowering them to make positive, informed decisions in their home buying or selling process. She holds herself to the highest ethical standards, and will ensure that every transaction is handled with utmost care and discretion.
With years of experience working in the arts, Helen has an uncanny ability to put people at their ease, making her clients feel comfortable in what is arguably one of the most important decisions of their lives. An excellent listener, she guides her clients through, step by step, to create an experience that is as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.
Helen and her husband Shane live in Ferrisburgh with their two retired racing greyhounds, appropriately named after characters from Wagner's Ring Cycle. In their free time they can be found walking their pups up Mt. Philo, playing tennis, or sampling Vermont's incredible restaurants and breweries.
Expertise & Qualifications
• Williston Vermont native
• Flexible and adaptable to changing needs of clients
• International Opera Singer, sang with London Philharmonic
• The Rockefeller University, Lab Administrator/ HR Associate
• Vermont Wellesley Club Alumnae Association, Vice President
• Commodore Friends of Music Volunteer, Vergennes Schools
• Animal lover with two rescue greyhounds
• Tennis, cooking, travel, boating, knitting, word games