For 10+ years we’ve been honored, among so many other businesses that reflect the fabric of Vermont, to be recognized “Best Real Estate Company” by Seven Days Readers. So when Seven Days told us that the Daysies were Back after a two-year “hiatus”, we couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate all the businesses, like ours, who go above and beyond to make a lasting impression on their clients/customers while also making Vermont a great place to live, work, and play.
Our Agents and Staff take enormous pride in what we do – consistently outperforming the market averages – but even more importantly, our clients’ expectations. The Seven Daysies represent what we believe in and who we are:
- We are about putting our clients first and providing innovative real estate resources to guide them to the place they love to call home.
- We are about being an active member in our local communities because strong communities matter… it’s where people live.
- We are about supporting local businesses – deliberately choosing to purchase local whenever possible.
- We are a part of the Hickok & Boardman 200 year legacy of serving Vermont
- We ARE Northwest Vermont… we love it and it shows.
Thank You for Nominating Us!
Who will win? That's up to you. You can vote once per category June 20-July 3. The winners will be announced on August 3 issue of Seven Days. To cast your vote for Best Real Estate Ageny & Best Real Estate Agent go to the SevenDaysies Ballot
Best real estate agency
Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman
Best real estate agent
Dora Dernavich (Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman)
Eileen O’Rourke (Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman)
Julie Lamoreaux (Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman)