Real Estate Assistant | March 2020
Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman
2 Positions Available: 20 hour/ Part-time position and 30-40 hour/Full-time position.
The ideal Real Estate Assistant is a highly motivated, detailed, and collaborative individual who thrives in a deadline-driven and customer-focused environment within a busy Burlington based real estate firm. This position provides administrative support in a fun, fast-paced office.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
- Real Estate license and experience is helpful but not required
- Proficient in a PC environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Reliable transportation available during the workday
- Strong attention to details and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with a deadline-driven, multi-tasking, and team-oriented environment
- Commitment to outstanding customer service with a willing & able attitude
- Initiative and ability to work well independently
- Providing Administrative support to busy real estate agent
- Interfacing with Agents, Staff, Clients, Attorneys, Lenders and other participants in real estate transactions
- Coordination of marketing materials and advertising
- Research land records at local Town Clerk Offices (local travel required)
About Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman
Headquartered in Burlington, Vermont and offering a real estate center in St. Albans and Vergennes, Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman has a proven track record of providing extraordinary real estate services and cutting-edge technology initiatives to homebuyers and sellers throughout Northwest Vermont. This is illustrated by our consistent ranking as the “Readers’ Choice” for best real estate agency by Seven Days newspaper, the #1 Coldwell Banker office in Vermont, and as a Coldwell Banker Chairman Circle company, an elite standing that recognizes the top 50 Coldwell Banker companies worldwide.
In 2020, Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman is recognized as one of “Vermont’s Top 50 Best Places to Work” by Vermont Business Magazine and was honored by the Burlington Business Association as the 2018 Burlington Business of the Year.
Job Type: Part-time and Full Time
Submit resume to: Careers@HickokandBoardman.com