Last Modified April 22, 2011
through our website or write to us at
Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty
346 Shelburne Rd
Burlington, VT 05401
Information We Collect
Information You Provide
- When you submit a form on HickokandBoardman.com we may ask you for personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, current address and information about your current home ownership status.
- When you visit HickokandBoardman.com our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
Information Provided by a Third Party
- When you visit HickokandBoardman.com we use third party services to geolocate your Internet Protocol address so that we may better serve you with more relevant content.
Personalize Your Experience
What We Do With Your Information
- Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs. For example we use collected data to save your preferred properties to a property cart and to make your previous searches easily accessible.
Improve Our Website
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your inquiries and support needs.
Send Periodic Emails
- The email address you provided may be used to send you information pertaining to new properties or price changes, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates or other information related to our company and Realtors.
Display Advertising - We implement and use Google Analytics and Remarketing. Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
- When you submit a request to one of our participating Home Services vendors we transmit that information directly to that third party vendor.
HickokandBoardman.com does not submit any other information gathered on our website to any third party (with the exception of Home Services requests)
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services will not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. We restrict access to personal information to employees and Realtors who need to know that information in order to process it.