Reaching buyers is easy. Finding the right buyers for your home requires being where they are.
Understanding the Home Buying Process
While 93% of homebuyers are searching for homes online, only 51% find the one they purchased online. Online, buyers must search through thousands of listings, often across several platforms to find the right home that meets their price, location and lifestyle needs. Real Estate websites try to help by providing advanced search filters such as price, location, bedrooms, home type, square footage and more. For each one a buyer chooses, they are filtering out hundreds of homes. Searching online can quickly become more of a process of elimination rather than consideration.
At Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman, we believe we serve our clients best by investing in a strong marketing mix for client’s homes. From the moment, our clients’ home is listed; we are focused on making sure their property is represented in the best possible light with strong ad copy, quality photos and complete listings.
We create a custom marketing plan for each property and provide targeted marketing well beyond the MLS system and the pool of Real Estate websites. Our marketing and networking efforts are designed to maximize the exposure our clients’ home and to generate the maximum amount of interest in a timely manner.
We utilize a strong mix of marketing mediums, including those listed below, which are critical to finding the right buyer. (Sometimes the right buyer isn’t even looking for a new home.)
Placing a yard sign on the property.
- Entering your property into the MLS (sometimes as more than one property type to maximize search exposure).
- Immediately sending a new listing alert via email to our agents.
- Feeding the listing to dozens of Real Estate Websites including HickokandBoardman.com, the premier local real estate website
- Creating appealing property Feature Sheets
- Targeted emails to other Real Estate agents in the area
- Targeted just listed direct mailers
- Targeted Digital Marketing within a 15-mile radius of the home
- New Listings are included in our weekly ad in the Sunday issue of The Burlington Free Press
- Advertising options in Seven Days & other Community Papers
- Holding Open Houses and/or Broker Open Houses
- Social Media Post and Targeted demographic and behavioral advertisements
- Other Special Marketing Opportunities
Our Agents will provide a customized marketing plan for your property and will periodically provide activity reports, marketing updates and any changes in market conditions. We believe offering our clients with a robust marketing plan and transparent activity reports are key elements to successfully selling your home.
Request a free, no-obligation Comparative Market Analysis of your home's value.