Expertise & Qualifications
- Experienced working with property investors
- Knowledgeable about rent vs buy decisions
- ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative
- PSA, Pricing Strategy Advisor
- Member of the REALTOR Young Professional Network
- Former Campaign Key Person, United Way of Chittenden County
- Knowledgeable in Interior Design and Staging your home
- Attended Roger Williams, Marketing
Growing up in a 4th generation Burlington area family, Emily Aloi embodies what Greater Burlington Vermont is known for - it's entrepreneurial spirit, vibrancy and creative energy. Since 2012 she has held a successful career in real estate in an Administrative role, as a Buyer & Listing Agent, and most recently as a Relocation and Rental Specialist with Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty.
Finding the greatest joy in connecting with clients and helping them make a fresh start; working with sellers to present their property in the best light; and thriving in the details of managing the transaction, Emily returns to working with home buyers and sellers.
She's been recognized by her colleagues and clients for her knowledge of the market and thinking outside the box. During her personal time, you can find Emily spending time with her two huskies, Kona and Mochi, exploring different activities that Vermont has to offer with her family and friends or redecorating and completing projects around her home.
- Burlington, VT
- South Burlington, VT
- South Burlington