Expertise & Qualifications
- Real estate business partner with Sara Puretz
- Excels in re-imagining spaces for multi-functional living
- Teacher by training, enjoys educating clients on the market
- Excellent organizing, coordinating & problem solving skills
- Mom of three active children & one therapy dog
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Winner
Jen Clark grew up in New Hampshire’s Connecticut River Valley. She fell in love with Vermont while attending St Michael’s College, graduating with a degree in Elementary Education. After teaching in Burlington and Winooski, Jen took time off to raise her family which provided her an opportunity to oversee the renovation of their family home in South Burlington. Demonstrating a strong design aesthetic and creating multi-functional spaces, the renovation became a steppingstone to building their dream home in Richmond, VT.
Being called upon by friends to help them re-imagine their own living spaces, Jen thrived in the opportunity. She connected with long-time friend, former teacher and successful Realtor, Sara Puretz. Their combined experience buying, renovating, and selling real estate provides buyers and sellers with relevant and practical knowledge.
When not attending her children’s activities, Jen enjoys Vermont’s great outdoors, cooking, traveling and working with her therapy dog, Basco.
- Marie, Fairfax
- Terry, Richmond
- Simona, Cambridge