Expertise & Qualifications
- Experienced in Buying and Selling Real Estate
- Outstanding Service to Clients; 100% Overall Satisfaction
- Relocation Specialist & Trained in military transition/moves
- Vermont Resident since 1972
- Successful Business Owner, Recognized for Nat'l Leadership
- Life Member Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- Emmy-Award Winning Television Producer
- Dedicated to Global Charitable Causes
Jennifer Mitchell spent 35+ years as an advocate, national speaker, educator, and author to protect the health and safety of children, teens, and young adults. Her strengths lied in developing strategic partnerships that led to national guidelines for child safety. Her many accomplishments include winning an Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement for Informational Programs. While this career took her all over the country, coming home to Williston to her husband and two sons was her favorite role.
In 2020, Jennifer decided to focus on where safety, joy, and family begin: at home. She joined forces with her friend and Realtor, Leslie Quinn, recognized among the top 10% of Coldwell Banker Agents worldwide. Jennifer brings communication, management, and development skills to Leslie's proven systems, sales, and negotiating experience. Together, they are the Quinn Mitchell Team at Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman ~ "Where Dreams Come Home!..
Always serving in an advocacy role managing processes and partnerships for others' welfare – working with buyers and sellers is a natural alignment for Jennifer. "My job has always been to keep children and families safe,” says Jennifer, “I believe a home is core to that."
- Louise G, South Burlington
- Tom & Patty, Williston
- Greg & Julie, Milton