Expertise & Qualifications
- Successful Business Owner, Recognized for Nat'l Leadership
- Experienced in Buying and Selling Real Estate
- Life Member Alpha Kappa Psi Professional Business Fraternity
- Vermont Resident since 1972
- Relocation Specialist & Trained in military transition/moves
- Proud Parent of University of Vermont students
- Emmy-Award Winning Television Producer
- Dedicated to Global Charitable Causes
Jennifer Mitchell has spent 35+ years as an advocate, national speaker, educator, and author to protect the health and safety of children, teens, and young adults. Her strengths lied in developing strategic partnerships that led to national guidelines for child safety. Her many accomplishments include winning an Emmy Award for Outstanding Achievement for Informational Programs. While this career took her all over the country, coming home to Williston to her husband and two active sons was her favorite role.
In 2020, Jennifer decided to focus on where safety, joy, and family begin: at home. She joined forces with her friend and Realtor, Leslie Quinn, recognized among the top 10% of Coldwell Banker Agents worldwide. Jennifer will bring communication, management, and development skills to Leslie's proven systems, sales, and negotiating experience.
Always serving in an advocacy role managing processes and partnerships for others' welfare – working with buyers and sellers is a natural alignment for Jennifer. "My job has always been to keep children and families safe,” says Jennifer, “I believe a home is core to that.”
- T & E, Williston
- John S.
- S & P, Williston