Expertise & Qualifications
- B.A Economics University of Kentucky
- Vermont Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- 2015 - 2021 Accredited Buyers Representative Designation
- 2013 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award
- 2014 Northern Vermont Board of Realtors Director
- 2017 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- 2018 Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society Award
- 2020 Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society Award
Susan has been a licensed real estate agent in Vermont since 2012. She has worked as both a Realtor and a Real Estate Transaction Coordinator, which has uniquely qualified her not only to find a new home or market your current home, but to make sure you reach the closing table! Today's real estate transactions involve an extensive amount of behind the scenes details to coordinate marketing, inspectors, contractors, utilities, mortgage brokers, attorneys and appraisers. Susan's experience managing these tasks allows transactions to run smoothly from contract to close. Having moved NINE times (across 3 states: IL, IN, VT) with her husband and kids, she understands the emotions and stresses of buying and selling and is always willing to lend an empathetic ear or share advice. Her goal is to provide clients with exceptional customer service and attention to detail, reducing stress and educating their clients along the way. She believes in honesty, doing the right thing, putting the customer's needs first, and trust as the keys to their success.
When not selling real estate Susan enjoys hiking, boating, gardening, cooking, and eating. She is an avid NFL fan,(Patriots and Bears!) Kentucky Basketball. and all things Syracuse University (her money and kids go there!) GO Orange!
- S&L, Colchester