Expertise & Qualifications
- Highly detail oriented and ingenious problem solver
- Extraordinary communicator with a sense of humor
- Efficient with time management
- Former Traffic Coordinator, VOX FM Radio Group
- Member of Opening Team for Five Guys, Burlington
- Restaurant and customer service background
- Attended the University Of Vermont
- Loves exploring Vermont's great outdoors
Cindy AllardAssistant to Debby Hanley and Nina Lynn
Cindy Allard serves as Realtor Assistant. Cindy grew up in Maine and Connecticut and relocated to Vermont more than 10 years ago after many visits during which she felt a strong tie to the fresh air and mountains. Cindy has spent time living in Burlington, Middlebury, and is now settled in Essex. Regardless of the town, Cindy plans on making Vermont her permanent home. She has a strong background in the hospitality and communications industries and has been acknowledged for her keen attention to detail, sharp organizational skills, and ability to communicate.
Cindy has always had an interest in both art and technology, and loves being able to utilize the latest software, online applications and social networking platforms in her work. In the office, Cindy is responsible for managing transaction schedules, assisting with marketing and presentations, communicating with parties, and both the maintenance and betterment of office systems- all of which help to ensure that all clients receive the attention and accuracy that they deserve.