We Ranked the 8th Best Small Company to work in Vermont!

Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman ranked 8th Best Places to Work Vermont
We're thrilled to announce that Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont. This prestigious award, presented
by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Vermont State Council, the Vermont Department of Economic Development, and the Workforce Research Group, recognizes our commitment to creating an exceptional workplace environment.

The two-part process to determine the Best Places to Work in Vermont consisted of an evaluation of each nominated company's workplace policies, practices and demographics, which was worth approximately 20% of the total evaluation. The remaining 80% hinges on an employee survey that gauges job satisfaction, communication effectiveness, workplace culture, management relationships, professional growth opportunities, leadership quality, diversity and inclusion, benefits, and work-life balance.

What Sets Us Apart

Employees at Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman have enthusiastically voiced their appreciation for the company’s culture and values. They highlight the people-centric approach, where every individual’s contribution is valued, and the impact on clients, colleagues, and the company’s success is recognized.  Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman's work environment is characterized by its strong leadership, collaborative spirit, and commitment to maintaining a healthy work-life balance. 

What Our Employees Had To Say

  • Supportive Culture: "Everyone is accepting of each other and treated like family. We can have fun while staying professional."
  • Strong Leadership: "The leadership sets the tone…they truly care about everyone's well-being."
  • Focus on People: “People-driven company with actual people who care – not just numbers and data.”
  • A Focus on Well-Being: "We prioritize work-life balance and understand that our employees have fulfilling lives outside of the office."


We Invest in Our Team

At Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman, we believe that our success is directly tied to the well-being and professional growth of our employees. We provide a comprehensive benefits package, ample opportunities for professional development, and a focus on work-life balance that empowers our team to thrive both personally and professionally.


Join Our Award-Winning Team

If you're seeking a dynamic and rewarding career in real estate, we encourage you to explore our Careers Page. Become part of a company where your contributions are valued and your potential is limitless.