Stacey Lax REALTOR
Stacey Lax brings over 30 years of customer service experience including marketing, account management, hospitality, and sales to her role as a REALTOR. Beginning her professional career as an elementary educator, she later transitioned into sales and marketing - enjoying a successful career with Vermont companies including Redstone, Fat Cat, Autumn Harp, and New England Culinary Institute. No matter what hat Stacey wears, she strives to provide the ultimate customer experience. It is this commitment that is invaluable to her clients.
Expertise & Qualifications
• 2016 & 2017 Five Star Rated Agent
• 30 years marketing, customer service, and sales experience
• Strong work ethic and outstanding organizational skills
• Member of Vermont Realtors, NAR, and NVBR
• Proven success in multiple offer negotiations
• Expertise in servicing First Time Home Buyers
• Former Asst/Transaction Mgr for Lipkin Investment Properties
• Former Marketing Director at Redstone
As first time home buyers, Stacey took great care in guiding us through the home search and purchase process with compassion, relatability, and in depth knowledge of a competitive housing market. The proof of her success as an agent can be found in the incredible home that we are so happy to have purchased.
- Chris & Beth Perlongo, Burlington
Stacey did a great job with assisting me on the purchase of my first home! She was very proactive and very helpful with keeping everything on schedule to prevent any delays in closing. She was always responsive and made the entire process very easy!
- Esmir Hadzic, Winooski
Stacey was patient, supportive, optimistic, encouraging and very organized. I enjoyed the home buying process thanks to her.
- Marisa Machanic, Burlington
Stacey did a phenomenal job, she was knowledgeable and patient with us. Would definitely recommend her services to a friend or co-worker.
- Ethan & Abby AldenDanforth, Shelburne
Stacey was wonderful to work with. As first time homebuyers, she eased our nerves through her friendliness, thoroughness, honesty, and thoughtfulness. Stacey clearly listened to our wishes/desires/hopes and quickly worked to show us properties that matched what we were looking for. Once we found something, she was highly organized which made for a smooth process during a hectic time. We would highly recommend Stacey to others and would be thrilled to work with her again!
- Harrison Goldberg & Ashleigh Allaire
Stacey has a tremendous work ethic and her positive "can do" attitude is contagious! She bring dedication and enthusiasm to every project she takes on and knows what it takes to get properties sold!
- Steve Lipkin, Lipkin Investment Properties